DocuSign is a popular electronic signature and contract management platform that allows businesses to streamline their document workflows. One of the key features of DocuSign is the ability to edit contracts after they have been sent for signature. In this article, we will guide you through the process of editing a contract in DocuSign.
- Log in to your DocuSign account and navigate to the “Manage” tab.
- Find the contract you want to edit and click on it to open it.
- Click on the “Edit” button located at the top of the screen.
- Make the necessary changes to the contract.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
- Review your changes and make sure everything is correct.
- Click on the “Send” button to send the edited contract for signature.
Tips for Editing Contracts in DocuSign
- Make sure you have the necessary permissions to edit the contract.
- Be careful when making changes to the contract, as any mistakes could cause legal issues.
- Review the contract thoroughly before sending it for signature.
- Consider using DocuSign’s collaboration tools to work on the contract with other parties.
Editing contracts in DocuSign is a simple process that can save businesses time and money. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily make changes to your contracts and send them for signature with confidence. Remember to always review your changes carefully and use DocuSign’s collaboration tools to work with other parties on the contract.
You are looking : how to edit a contract in docusign